Friday, February 27, 2009

About Me

When it comes to my family, it just doesn't get much better. I've been working on my website and my about me portion, and I realize how much my family has influenced who I am today.

I am sort of like a female version of my dad's brain. I like to analyze things and organize my thoughts before they are heard. I am VERY competitive. I like to win and be the best at whatever I'm doing. I tend to also have a very critical spirit, and do not like for people to disappoint me. (Sorry dad, it's true!) From my mom, I inherited my mom's keen eye and artistic vision. She can see things in her mind how she wants them and then sketch them out to match. My mom is easy going. I could call her at 9:30 pm and ask her to go see a movie and she would and has on many occasions. My parents together taught me to love, to have faith in the things I believe in, to put Jesus before anything, and to be head strong and have confidence in who I am.

Having so many brothers and sisters only fuels the "about me" fire. I get along with pretty much anyone, because you learn to adjust in a house with seven people who are different from you. I can sleep just about anywhere and anytime, because I was used to sleeping through crying, yelling, playing, and kids crawling over me. I learned an unselfish love at an early age because my love for my brothers and sisters is a lot like the love I feel for Gray. There's nothing they could ever do to lose it.

Just a few of the things about me.

Check out a new video project, working on some new things to get ready for my new site and blog! I think you will like it. Fun colors, a journalistic feel, and lots of images.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never criticized anybody who didn't totally deserve it.

Dang it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Want to go out sometime, bc obviously you don't have a husband...or at least I didn't see one mentioned.