Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Polish Please

When I was in high school, I swear to you that I painted my toenails to match my outfit almost everyday. Then, college came along, and I tried to make sure that my legs were at least shaved every week. Then came teaching, and I made sure by spring my legs were shaved and my toenails were decent enough to wear open-toe shoes (I didn't want to feel sorry for the kids who sat at my feet!) Then, came this past year. So far, it has trumped all of my "do not care" episodes in the past. If I'm not doing one thing, it's something else. If I have a little free time, I'm using it to find a way to make something better. I'm convinced my feet have joined forces and refuse to become silky smooth until I give them the undivided attention that they oh so deserve. :) In short, I need a pedicure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will second that... I need a pedicure B-A-D! :/

Motylman said...

i'm a retard, i thought you were talking nationality not the stuff you put on your nails... derr