Monday, February 9, 2009

If Only He Still Wrote on Walls

You know when I took the year off, I took for granted that the year would last a lifetime. However, what you knew and what I was ignoring has reared it's ugly head. Decision time?! I've been sincerely seeking with my whole heart, and all the arteries and veins that surround it, the answer to the hardest question that I've ever had to answer?! Be at home with the best little girl in the world and sacrifice ...... or go to work and provide extra financial comfort for my family. I know when you put it like this it seems like I should be able to choose the obvious answer, but I love both. I love what I've been able to do this year, but I really do promise that I love to teach! :) At the end of the decision day, I really want to do exactly what God tells me to do. If only He still wrote on walls.

I have pictures to post, but I'm working my little booty off making sure that I can stand the sight of my house through the rest of the week! :)

2 comments:

Mere W said...

o Hanna:) We need to talk on the phone because I am contemplating going back to school to b a guidance counselor b/c i love working with teens and helping them, but i know we will start a family soon and am worried about working and having kids..:/ and we want a big family, so realistically an extra income would help out..but just think, you get summers off-that's a lot more than some mothers that work can say. it's such an awesome profession to have with kids, especially when she gets in school! I'll pray for you to hear His voice loud and clear and to bless it. we def. should talk soon!

Brandi Riddle said...

Just remember that you will never be able to get the years back with your infant daughter. Time goes by so quickly. I enjoy looking at your photography. If you happen to be like me, God often is speaking, but I'm either (a) refusing to listen or (b)I'm not being "still" and listening. Just food for thought.