Friday, February 13, 2009

Gray-Bay-Bay

My little girl is the cutest thing in the world to me. :) She blesses me in ways that I just can't put into words, but I'll give it my best shot. I could kiss her face off, could sit all day and just watch and listen to her, and do cry when I think about how much I love her.

I try to have photo shoots around the holidays to document, and to make sure I never forget what that sweet face looked like at every age. I have to tell you the shoots get a little more difficult everytime. Partly because she does not like to sit still anymore.

2 copy

8 copy

3

This is the new fish face. :)
1

5 comments:

Mere W said...

precious:)

hopemartin said...

OMGosh! LOVE THESE! haha She is getting sooooo BIG! You are awesome!

Candice said...

i LOVE this! She's BEEEEEAUUUTIFUL!

The Morgan Family said...

Heather - these are gorgeous!!!
BTW, thanks to you and some other freelance photogs, I've decided to start my own biz here in Peoria... You REALLY REALLY HAVE A TRUE TALENT!!!

Beth Pensinger said...

I love the one at the top. Gray is so vivid and fresh, and you captured her personality perfectly!