Wednesday, March 11, 2009

uh, no!

So in college, my roomate and I were asked to sing in chapel. (Brief: I went to a Christian college, and you had to attend a certain number for a grade. Some were good, some were not.) We were stoked and sang our little hearts out to the tune of "His Eye is On the Sparrow". My roomate, Stephanie (Holla!), has an AMAZING voice. I'm just ok. Any-who, we finished the song, the harmonies completed perfectly, and I have to say I was feeling pre--tty good about myself. That was until I got comfey in my seat and realized that my zipper had been down the entire time. I kid you not. It was like God was saying, "You think you have it all together and all figured out. Uh, NO! That would be my job!"

Scenerios like this come up quite frequently in this ole gal! And each time I thank Jesus that He has it all figured out for me. :)

Here are some more pictures from Jonathan & Melissa's wedding this past Christmas!
299

120

14

262

31

41

207

164

0 comments: