Friday, March 20, 2009

Movie Night

Growing up, my parents would never just let me hop to whoever's house I desired; they were very protective about what enviroments and friends I spent time around. This became more of a problem as I grew into my personality, you could say that I've always loved being around all sorts of people from an early age. :) {I often got in BIG trouble for prompting my friends and their parents to have me over, seriously.} I still clearly remember, my 8-year-old friend busting out "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" for a group of us to watch. A clear, PG-13, rule breaker! -Oh no she didn't!- And...to my shame...I took part.

Tonight, I plan to watch a movie with a bunch of good friends from my small group (#1). I'm grateful for a group of friends who share my beliefs & values & love me for me. I doubt we will watch good ole' Buffy, but I'm excited none the less.

Off the subject, I'm making a cheesecake that is better than _____________ {whatever you can think of to put in the blank} :)

1 comments:

Susan Sene said...

So I went to watch USC softball Friday. Your sister, Evan, made an awesome catch down the right field line. She got on base a few times and even scored the winning run in extra innings against Alabama. Granted - I'm not even close to a Gamecock fan but that's the closest D1 program. It was fun to actually kinda know somebody on the team though. :)