Saturday, March 14, 2009

lOOOOves & yUUUUcks!

Loooove:
~My house being somewhat clean! No dishes in the sink, one load of laundry
left, no dirty diapers around, and even a clean bathroom. What, what???!!
~My new business handouts are in with my new logo stuff! :) I also have a new
gifts in the works for my new brides from a southern photographer gal! :)
~The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I'm pumped about my frugile future.
~My baby girl. It is so amazing to listen to her talk and watch her explore
the world around her. I could eat her up with a spork.
~Gone to Greenville! Come on people. Get on the train.
~Jesus. Praying really hard for Him to speak to me very clear about
some things. Can't wait!

Yuuuuuck:
~This stupid weather. How can I wear shorts one day and have to wear a winter
coat the next?
~This stupid cold. I'm so ready to be able to sleep w/o having to turn from
side to side in order to transfer my snot.
~The Total Money Makeover...This is going to suck and be very hard.
~Driving. Thankful for it, but I'm going to be doing a lot of it in the near
future.
~Worrying about my husband's test and next year's assignment. :/


Come and Get It!!!!!!
gone to greenville copy

2 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

You are sooo inspirational, Hannah! And I think we may be debt free by the end of the year! YAY!!! But it's dependent on some things, so we'll see... Hey - did Melissa get you into couponing? It may help your "frugile" future. I like that word - It gives an edge to frugal... LOL

ANYHOW - couponing - www.afullcup.com/forums is what we use...

Anonymous said...

can we talk about how amazing this website is. geeeeeeeez.
proud of you!
love you and miss you..everyday.
-ev grace