Sunday, December 28, 2008

Almost Time 4 Detox

Gray's first pigtail attempt. What....what, what?
Opening some stocking stuff from the Grands.
I made Ian be the Christmas Elf. He took it off after this picture.
My mom is hot. Showing off her magnification mirror.
This was my favorite. Evan wanted a tattoo gift certificate. My mom just told her she could have her next tattoo instead of getting the certificate. Evan fake pouted, so my mom ran and ripped off a piece of wrapping paper and scribbled:
"To: Evan, From: Santa, Good for one cool tattoo, Not to exceed......ehhh?"
Then balled it up, ran back in the room, and said:
"Look what I found, it's for Evan!"
Story Follow-Up: We went Friday and she got her second tattoo. I had my first touched up!
On to the blog:
No, I am not an alcoholic. I'm a foodoholic. I love it with every ounce of my being. I like to snack. I like to eat meals. I like to plan meals. I like to stay home for meals. I like to go out for meals. I like to go to the grocery store to buy food for meals. I'm telling you...IT- IS-BAD! In January, I'll start to put myself through detox. It's not fun. I get crabby. I get sad when I see someone else having what I can't. I tell my husband to help me but fuss at him when he follows through. It's horrible, but it's got to be done!
Enjoy some of my favorite pictures from this Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Gray's pigtails! I totally understand the food-detox. Wish you well on your journey--and its ok to be crabby...the end results will be worth it. Love,Love

Mere W said...

I can't get over how cute Gray is! I can't believe how big she is already! Hope your Christmas was amazing! it's good to hear that you get mad at Kevin for telling you not to eat something when you told him to do that in the first place...i do the same thing with Jack, so i just had him stop telling me:) Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Your mother looks like she is still the goofy gal I knew in HS and college. Tell her Kelly Black said hello.