Sunday, January 11, 2009

Senior Pictures

Jostens, Smotens. Boring senior pictures are a thing of the past. Of course you have to have the one for the yearbook, but those others....with the cheeky poses, um...yeah. Why not have senior portraits that scream you, instead of scream "I love me some blue-gray backdrops????" If your interested in having senior pics made with me, shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment. I'll be booking for the next month.

My sister, Evan, now a freshman, had the "boring" senior pictures, so we took a very short trip and had a senior re-shoot. They are turning out great, of course she does have my genes, so I didn't except anything but perfection..... :) Kidding, but seriously, she rocks in these pictures!

web of 2

P.S. Just because you're not a senior, doesn't mean you don't know a senior. :) You might just get yourself a little reward if you send me one.

P.S.S Just because you're not a senior, doesn't mean that you can't have an "Anytime" shoot with me. For business or just because. You like yourself that much don't you.

Ok. I'm done!

1 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

hannah!!! omg! This is your best image yet! go head girl!! (did you get my email?)